[Rhodes22-list] Printing General Boats Web Pages

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 7 11:06:37 EDT 2014

Hi Patrick,

Printing is in general a browser controlled issue.  So it depends on
what browser and OS you're one and to some degree the printer itself.

Try printing in landscape mode instead of portrait.  You may also find a
setting in the print dialog for "Fit to page" or some such which will
try to keep everything on a single page.  And finally, you can try
saving as a PDF and printing that.  Again, whether you have that option
depends on your local setup.

--
Cheers!
John Lock