[Rhodes22-list] Printing General Boats Web Pages

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 7 12:03:47 EDT 2014

John,
I have tried landsape (got first and last page only), printing to a pdf,
fit to page,  saving to .html then pulling a pdf from that.  Nothing I've
tried works for me.  Firefox was a worse mess.  Cutting and pasting into a
word document works but the format ends up different.  I'll keep
experimenting.
-Patrick