[Rhodes22-list] Traveler Try-out

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 7 13:44:37 EDT 2014

As far as the costs, I will say that a) it's reasonable and b) that's between you and Stan.  I don't want to step on his toes.

My boat is a recycled 1987 and had the traveler installed. I rarely used it, as it was a pain to uncoil the snake (as it were) that controlled it.  I gave the photos another shot. Hope they come through.

Joe

file://localhost/Users/joecamp/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2014/May%207,%202014/IMG_0035.JPGfile://localhost/Users/joecamp/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2014/May%207,%202014/IMG_0036.JPGfile://localhost/Users/joecamp/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2014/May%207,%202014/IMG_0037.JPG
file://localhost/Users/joecamp/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2014/May%207,%202014/IMG_0034.JPG

Hey Joe...keep trying!  Would love to see. How much did it cost?