[Rhodes22-list] Traveler Try-out

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed May 7 21:32:31 EDT 2014

Rick:

     The traveler is in my basement, so I have no practical reports to give.  Stan's instructions, however, make it clear that the traveler car is adjustable with the line locked.  In any event, we know that Stan would not put a piece of hardware on "his" boats if it did not measure up in every way.  In fact, I will wager (pretend wager, that is, because I am not rolling in the dough) that this traveller will be all that it can possibly be... and more.

     Stan's designs are the Timex watches of the sailing world. John Cameron Swayze would say, "Takes a wailing... and keeps on sailing.

Joe

Got it on the website...nabble. Let me know how it works out! I'm sure you