[Rhodes22-list] CB Tubes and stop

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 8 08:59:32 EDT 2014

Oh - I thought you meant the tubes in the slots.
That guide block toward the rear - I think mine is glassed-in.
I never inspected it carefully because it ain't broke.
Chris took his out so he should have an answer for you.
His photo looks like Delrin - I have purchased Delrin from ' McMaster
Carr' - super fast online catalog and great service for great hardware
parts of all kinds. I am rebuilding my Pop-top slide and my motor lift
slide rails with it.

Ric
Dadventure