[Rhodes22-list] Removable and Installation of New JIB

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 11 20:46:09 EDT 2014

Cary, I am a rookie so for me it's a hell of a lot easier to tack with the smaller genny. It rides much higher so visibility is improved as well.

The 150 is probably a good idea also. It maybe the perfect compromise.

It was gusting pretty good today so the 130 was all the sail I needed.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22
Boston, MA (soon to be Jacksonville, FL)