[Rhodes22-list] Bowsprit broken...fix?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 11 22:31:55 EDT 2014

You should have no problem finding a metal shop in the Boston area that can weld (TIG or MIG?) that piece with the bolt back to the bottom of the tubing. It's easy to unscrew the rail with a socket wrench.  You may need to disconnect the wires that run up the aft starboard tube if you have a rail mounted bow light.

I just re-bedded my bow rail and cabin top hand rails.  They are all assembled the same way.

Good Luck,
Don