[Rhodes22-list] FW: Stan's Australian Family

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon May 19 06:09:15 EDT 2014

Chris,

the buyer ended up making his own arrangements and the shipping company
picked it up at plant; I do not recall what port it left from.  There
are many boat shippers to everywhere, also big price differences.  We
sent one to Peru out of Baltimore and one to Columbia via Elton driving
it to Tampa where the drug lord paid cash and made the ship's captain an
offer we couldn't refuse. they strapped it to the deck,  We had a
prospect who wanted to sail to Hawaii and we quoted you: "The Rhodes
will make it, but you won't."

ss