[Rhodes22-list] 1978 Rhodes 22 project for sale

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 20 18:43:49 EDT 2014

we,..cant seem to get enough time to do the center board trunk
repair..purchased the garolite,bias tape.
got the swelled areas cut out of the trunk, center board is solid ..needs
glass work around base of trunk where it meets hull..outer rear keel needs
glass work ..some one previously did a swelled up job here..I started
sanding it down..bottm of keel where it rolls into trunk needs some
work..mast boom and sails good..needs one new front stay (wire for
genoa)..trailer is in good shape with new tires and bearings..wood for hull
support is original and carpet is only there because its under the
hull..we've got 800.00 in her..we're in Michigan..(Leonard Mi 48367)..we'd
like to sail this year..My buddy Wayne is 65 and is a great lakes pilot for
the freighters..http://www.lakespilots.com/
working mega hours this season..so we cant "get er done"
Carl