[Rhodes22-list] Pop top popped

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun May 25 20:54:30 EDT 2014

Hey friends:

	Today, while I was admiring my new traveler, I experienced trouble with my pop top connection to the mast.  After raising the pop top, the wire ring holding in the locking pin popped off.  The pin (eventually, and with help from me) worked it's was down to the deck (inside the mast).  I can't get my big man fingers into the mast slot to reinsert the pin in the slider again.  I know it will be easily done with the mast lowered (which I want to avoid).

	Does anyone have a similar experience or sage advice on how to get the pin back in?  (sorry for ending with a preposition, but it was a good rhyme)  ttfn.

Joe Camp