[Rhodes22-list] Ooohh, I'm traveler man

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue May 27 07:56:12 EDT 2014

   a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and
   .......crickets.....
   Curtis,
   Email me privately.
   Todd Tavares
   sprocket80 at mail.com
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     speaking of rhodes 22 parts, is there a catalog somewhere? i'm
     already
     frustrated by my "new" '79 rhodes rope traveler, it would be nice
     to know
     what other enhancements can be purchased.
     --
     Curtis Ruck
     On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 10:09 PM, The Rhodes 22 Email List <