[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Map

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu May 29 15:57:23 EDT 2014

Chris: I pulled it up on my phone and didn't see the red edit and balloon either, but when I pull it up on my PC it is there.  Since the map is a Google product, I wonder if you have to be signed in with a Google account to see it and to place a balloon..  I have a gmail email address and Google+, and my PC automatically logs me in to Google when I bring up my web search page (and my phone does not), so I bet that is the case. My phone's web browser is Safari (iPhone) and I use Google Chrome for web browsing on my PC.  Maybe you have to join Google, or Google+.  I'm not sure if you have to get a gmail email address to do that or what, but I suspect you need to be "signed in" with Google, whatever exactly that means.  Maybe somebody else knows more about that than me.

Harry W. Gamble III
Perdido Bay, Alabama
2006 Refurbished 2014