[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Map

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri May 30 18:48:18 EDT 2014

Bob: I can get to the page that has the red edit button while signed into Google (maybe you have to create a google acct if you don't have one), while on my PC.  I can't seem to get it to come up on my iPhone or iPad.  Also, I use google chrome on my PC, although I'm not sure if you have to be on google chrome or just google.

Harry