[Rhodes22-list] Tongue Extension

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Nov 5 13:14:37 EST 2014

We launch our boat in Southport, NC at a nice ramp but angle is just shy to
easily get the boat in.   I need about another foot in the water.  I get
the tires just to the edge.  The full tongue extension is overkill and time
consuming for us.  I took the boat to the trailer guy who drilled holes and
extended the tongue 18 inches.  I leave it set here.

Since we drive it 100 yard from the lot,  I don't see an issue with this
middle placement.

Anyone else done this?

I would recommend trailering a significant distance under these
circumstances.

Regards,

David B. Craft
Greensboro, NC