[Rhodes22-list] Urgent centerboard gasket questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Nov 7 16:59:13 EST 2014

Also,
Once you get her on the hard, photo's of what you are currently working
with would be very helpful. The main reason for not using a sealant are that
future disassembly/assembly becomes nearly impossible since anything that
can  withstand being constantly wet and under pressure will not want to  come
apart easily.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/7/2014 2:52:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,