[Rhodes22-list] In mast roller

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Nov 10 12:35:09 EST 2014

Hey folks, recently I had to remove the mainsail from the furler after the
exposed clew entirely tore off at the seam because of a nor'easter. That
required taking down the mast and pulling out the track with the sail, and
then removing the sail. Attached to the track are a pair of donut shaped
flat plastic pieces, one of which appears cracked. Would someone know the
manufacturer of the imf? The boat is a 1996 Rhodes 22. Is it CDI? Also, the
gooseneck looks like it's known better days. Source to order replacement?
Additionally, there's the black plate that attaches the boom to the mast.
The plate has an upper and lower hole. This is the plate used for lowering
the boom along the mast to effectively reef the main.  Anyway, the part
(quick connect?) that attaches at the lower hole is missing.
I purchased the boat this past winter and am now trying to catch up after a
season of making due.
Thanks for your help.
Jay

--