[Rhodes22-list] New Sailing video with Go Pro

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Nov 12 08:30:42 EST 2014

Ted,
Great video. I hope you know how many people up north you are going to
really piss off. Good job.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/11/2014 9:22:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Thank  you to my fellow veterans for your service! Happy Veterans Day!

Here is  a link to a short video from today's sailing in Jacksonville, FL.

http://youtu.be/KHMTuhTS2Go  <http://youtu.be/KHMTuhTS2Go>

79, sunny, and a perfect 11MPH  breeze from the North/Northeast.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V  AIRPOWER
JAX,  FL