[Rhodes22-list] Boat behavior very different starboard tack vs port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Nov 15 09:04:14 EST 2014

Try reducing headsail on your starboard tack a little. May compensate for
the extra lee helm. But I always found my boat sailed a bit quicker on one
tack more than the other.. im sure its all about the headsail roll
interfering. My 150 has a foam pad built in which I believe helps. Also,
you said you added a short extender to your forestay...your backstay may
not be pulling that slack out and the resulting sag could be your issue.
You should not allow any bend in your mast if you have IMF. Your sail can
jam.
Chris Greco