[Rhodes22-list] Boat behavior very different starboard tack vs port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Nov 18 07:07:01 EST 2014

I have also noticed that as the furling lines get dirty, they don't  wind
as tight as a clean one. I prefer to wash mine in laundry bags using a good
detergent and bleach and use fabric softener in the rinse cycle. It  will
make them almost like new and very pliable. If they are really dirty and
don't come out clean the first time, run it through again. Mildew can be tough
to kill and remove. It's a great end of season project.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/18/2014 7:01:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,