[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Tamer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Nov 24 15:53:17 EST 2014

Tiller pilot works great for single handed sailing.  My trips across the Chesapeake bay for an overnight trip typically include up to eight hours of sailing and having a break from the tiller watch is a nice feature.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]