[Rhodes22-list] Rigging repair

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 6 12:23:36 EDT 2014

Rob, I did get a 130 in the spring and I love it.  Much easier to handle for a newbie like me.

I might end up upgrading the whole furling system if this turns out to be too much of a pain in my ass.

Going to break out my Dremel tool and see if I can splice the flexible tubes, foil? Extrusion tube? What ever the damn thing is called.

I found a rigger in Jacksonville. I am going to pay him a visit this afternoon. I'd really like to get the boat in the water this week.

Ted