[Rhodes22-list] Galley counter top question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 7 11:50:14 EDT 2014

Here are two pics of an ’84 galley.
Its very simple. The top is held up by two vertical dividers, one next to the Coleman Icebox, the other, half way between the sliding doors.
I removed the galley this season and will build new for next, maybe with top made of Corian by Ikea.
 I think whey will do an integrated sink too, but I haven’t confirmed yet.
The ends and back of the top are held in place with simple 1" x 1” -  ‘L’ brackets, which are used also for attaching the vertical pieces  to the base (floor) and the top
Ric
Dadventure
Hampton Bays, NY