[Rhodes22-list] No questions. Just a photo of my 2014 Recycled 1998 Rhode...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 11 08:02:02 EDT 2014

"Under" 10 mph. Some gusts up to 10, but most of the steady breezes that day
were 5-6. That was enough to have a pleasant sail, but unless I caught a
stronger gust, the 175 would catch on the shrouds and I had to go help free
it. Seems like when I need the 175 most, it was a problem to tack. I should
also note that it is a brand new sail (one of the options I paid extra for
on the Recycled boat) so it is a bit stiffer than an older sail.