[Rhodes22-list] No questions. Just a photo of my 2014 Recycled 1998 Rhode...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 11 08:39:18 EDT 2014

Do you have any shroud protectors? One solution many of us use is simply 1
inch PVC pipe with an end cap. About two feet long is all you need and it
works like a bearing and the sail won't get hung up or destroyed. Chafing of
the  sail on the shroud will shorten its life. I've attached a photo which
shows  where I installed them. Having your sail hang up is a real pain.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/11/2014 8:02:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,