[Rhodes22-list] What's the height of the mast support that fits on the transom of the Rhodes 22?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 11 09:04:04 EDT 2014

When I bought my used Rhodes 22, it didn't have come with any devices for
holding the mast while trailering. I am going to make one. Could one of you
who have the original mast cradle tell me how high the mast cradle bar rests
above the transom? I know it needs to be at least high enough that the mast
doesn't hit the lowered pop top as the mast is lowered. The dimension I'm
looking for is the distance from the top of the transom to the bar that the
mast rests on in the cradle.

Thanks in advance

Gary

gjnovotny at comcast.net