[Rhodes22-list] No questions. Just a photo of my 2014 Recycled 1998 Rhode...

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 11 13:37:42 EDT 2014

You will have to drill a hole in the cap large enough for the shroud end to
 fit through. I used rigging tape to hold the cap in place and also to
cover the  rough edge. I have seen another installation where a second, larger
piece of pvc  was put on the outside of the inner tube, but I think that is
over kill and  looked bulky to me. I didn't notice any performance
improvement over the single  tube.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/11/2014 8:48:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,