[Rhodes22-list] Bikes on board the Rhodes 22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Oct 14 17:08:23 EDT 2014

Shawn,

I sure do agree with you on signing posts.  John Lock shared many weeks ago that the originating email is not in our list messages any more, so all should remember to include in the body of the message.

I got my sailing/camping folding bikes at Camper's World 2/$150 each as I recall. Six speed with spring loaded shifting mechanism that has stood the test for three years now.  I cannot remember the brand name, although produced by a major.

Have heard no news about the show - any reports ?

Hope the move was smooth, Ted.  You landed well!

Art (alias cover-man at comcast.net)

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet