[Rhodes22-list] Battery switch question: 1, 2 or both

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 16 06:48:59 EDT 2014

Bob,
Without knowing how the boat is wired, it is hard to offer advice. On
RumRunner I have two separate systems. One battery powers the stereo, VHF and
cabin lights. The second battery I use for only the running lights and again
for  the VHF radio. My onboard charger charges both batteries when plugged
in.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/15/2014 9:01:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,