[Rhodes22-list] Battery switch question: 1, 2 or both

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 16 08:23:12 EDT 2014

​the only thing I did not try on the separate switch positions yesterday is actually starting the engine. Everything else, including the engine lift, worked with the switch in position 1 or position 2.

I'm going to the boat on Saturday and will determine which circuit the engine is on. But I don't think the lift is isolated.

Bob

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music
First United Methodist Carbondale, IL