[Rhodes22-list] Battery switch question: 1, 2 or both

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 16 10:39:06 EDT 2014

Hi Hank. I know nothing about electricity except that when you are
wallpapering around a switch plate in the bathroom turn off the breaker
before trying to use a wet razor to trim the paper around the hole.

My water pump is wired directly into the battery but it has an inline fuse
at the battery connection. It did worry me that someone might accidentally
hit the faucet and turn the pump on when the water tank was empty so that's
why I installed the switch.

Regarding the engine and lift: if I set the battery switch to "both" would
the engine/lift then be using the other battery? Thanks, Geoff