[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer brakes.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Oct 17 09:24:33 EDT 2014

I've got the Triad with dual axles and both have brakes that are activated by hydraulic surge control.  I had to replace the entire brake system about a year ago because they were completely corroded.  I replaced them with the same type drum brakes.  I now wish I had put on disk brakes that are easier to flush and inspect.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee