[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 22 08:53:57 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I am a new member of the list.  Just purchased my Rhodes last weekend.  I
live in SE PA but the boat is on the Bohemia River just below Chesapeake
City, MD.  I understand there are some other Rhodes in the area, but don't
know exactly where.  My boat is a 1986, but was recycled in 2005 or so.  I
hope to get in a few days sailing before it gets too cold, but otherwise, I
am looking forward to a wonderful sailing season next year.  My first boat
was a 17' Vagabond which I sailed for about 4 years.  Finally, I was ready
to move up but needed a boat that I could sail solo.  The Rhodes is perfect!

Susan Crane