[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 23 21:12:45 EDT 2014

   If I  not mistaken; the previous caretaker (owner) of "AT EASE" was
   our dear friend Leland. And I think he followed this proper process
   when the name "AT EASE" was bestode on this vessel. A reading of the
   archives would reveal the clear story on this, my memory should not be
   trusted.
   ----
   Charles Nieman
   s/v Daydream