[Rhodes22-list] My new toy.... Talk me into saving it

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 30 08:42:13 EDT 2014

Brad,  sounds like your deck is as soft as mine was.  Instead of drilling holes in from the top on mine i cut out the underside of the deck and i am going back with oak and Maine ply. It has been a lot of work,  and my job has kept me away from it for several months,  but of the methods i read about this is the one that i felt would give me the strongest and best looking deck within my skill set.

James

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android