[Rhodes22-list] RC trailer setup - part 1

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 1 09:01:01 EDT 2014

Hi Graham,

There are two pictures of the trailer for Magic Moments attached.

Regarding the trailer, the length of the bunks overall is 12', and there is
9' 3 3/4" between centers of 1/2" carriage bolts attaching them to their
supports - measured along the arc on the bottom of the bunkers. The bolts
are in slots in the supports, so can be snugged up prior to putting the
weight of the boat on the bunkers, then tightened once the hull has given
them its curve. It's for this reason I think the bunkers' support is
primarily near the carriage bolts. Some additional support suggestions
coming this afternoon / evening - depending on when rain chases me off the
lake.

FWIW, it's an '87 hull.

Dennis McNeely
Magic Moments