[Rhodes22-list] Boat Hoist vs Bad Ramps

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 2 11:45:33 EDT 2014

Our marina was able to use the travel lift with the mast up. It was
pricey but we did it a couple of times when we needed a quick haul
out for an approaching hurricane or when we were having it bottom
painted. Our only concern with the process is that they did not (or
could not) put the boat as far forward on the trailer as we would like.

We are so fortunate to have a good ramp near our marina.

Best,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
recycled in 1998