[Rhodes22-list] RC trailer setup

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Sep 5 17:18:44 EDT 2014

Guys,

I may be wrong, but I believe Stan will renew boats with conventional centerboards as well as those with diamondboard.  Much conjecture on which performs better.  I do not think that the 'handicap' factor in racing has been adjusted for the new board.  Anyone know what the going pricing is on the 130 Genoa?

Art

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet