[Rhodes22-list] Potential buyer would appreciate a ride: Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, MD

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 8 15:05:44 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Brooks Bridges, newbie here.

I'm an experienced sailor in Cambridge, MD. Currently have a San Juan
22 that is a delight to sail but zero creature comforts. Having just
spent many hours over last week reading up on Rhodes 22 it's
blindingly obvious that's what I should have gotten instead of SJ.
Meets all my criteria and adds some, like IMF, that are now must
haves. I really like the builder's attitude of constant improvement.

I would like to try out a Rhodes to move from 99% sure to 100%.

In the 35 years before we moved to Cambridge in 2004, I owned 6
different day sailers, did some racing. When we moved here in 2004 I
got an F-27 for 3  years, then 4 years on Nonsuch 30 culminating in
doing ICW to FL, Bahamas, and back (with wife and we're still married)
 single handing from Wrightsville Beach to Cambridge. Then I sold it
and got SJ 22 so could store in backyard.

I'm retired (ex-engineer and ex-computer program developer) and no
fixed schedule.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to joining the community.

Brooks 443 477 7550