[Rhodes22-list] trailer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Sep 11 09:29:21 EDT 2014

Hi Chris...I can recommend the 4 wheel trailer. I have done quite a few trips
to various lakes here in WNC during the summer and my last trip ended with a
shredded tire. I discovered a flat on my trailer before leaving the lake so
I put on my spare, but on the way home and miles from anywhere, another tire
blew. I didn't want to leave the boat on the side of the highway so I slowly
drove to the nearest tire store (about 15 miles) and got a new one. The
single good tire on the one side stood up well and the bottom line is I
managed to get to my destination and not abandon the boat. Of course I
should have carried 2 spares!

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n48585/Shredded_wheel.jpg>

-----
Richard Beytagh