[Rhodes22-list] Transducer Installation

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 15 09:54:09 EDT 2014

I have a Garmin fish finder with a "thru hull" transducer that just surface mounts to the inside of the locker and has worked fine providing proper depth information.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]