[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Setup Video

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 24 22:54:47 EDT 2014

Mark,

You shouldn't be having that problem.  You should get good suggestions from the other skippers if you explain what you do and what happens more fully.  The shrouds should minimize or mostly eliminate what can be side-sway of the mast.

R,
Art Czerwonky, alias Cover-Man

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet