[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Controls

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Sep 25 10:04:26 EDT 2014

Ron,

Mine is single lever control below the starboard cockpit bench a few feet
aft of the cabin bulkhead.  It allows me to steer facing forward with my
left hand on the tiller and my right hand on the motor control.  My
speedometer is also in front of me mounted on the starboard side of the
cabin bulkhead.

Rick