[Rhodes22-list] Selling my 1987 R22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Sep 26 12:33:29 EDT 2014

Hello fellow sailors. I've reluctantly decided it's time to let somebody else
skipper Blue Hawaii. It's a great sailboat and has served me well for 14
years of great sailing. I've decided to downsize my life as I become less
agile....

I have completed several upgrades this season. First I removed the
centerboard, replaced the lifting blocks and added a new line. Also, I
drilled out the holes on the cap and replaced all the screws with new ss
1/4" bolts and nuts... All 60 of them..or whatever that number actually is.
I replaced all interior wire and buss fuses. Connections were all crimped,
shrink wrapped and coated with liquid tape. Replaced running lights with
LEDs, navigation, stern, and steaming.

I've replaced all running rigging, jib furling, traveller, topping lift,
main outhaul and furling. Main and jib sheets are 3/8 and in very good
condition.

Deck and hull are solid with no issues. Boat is in the water and well used
every year since 2000.
Included is a relatively new outboard with low hours. A 2005 6hp Mercury, 4
stroke. Runs very well. Always starts on 2nd or 3rd pull. Valvtect ethanol
treatment is always used and works well to prevent gumming of carbs. New
water pump and professionally serviced at beginning of season. There are new
tires and bearings on the trailer, both done this season.

Boat comes with mast raising system and a home made mast crutch. Can show
pictures on request.
This boat is a beauty and always gets compliments.

Needed are a new compass and a new battery.
I will supply several pictures upon request.will post a few below. Call me
at 631-871-6055 with questions or to give me your contact info to send.
Thanks
Chris Greco
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n48630/image347.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n48630/image875.jpg>