[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Setup Video

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Sep 26 12:37:46 EDT 2014

Marc,

I failed to tell you about my similar story and that I've stepped the mast ~25 times since I bought the boat a year and a half ago. Good thing I didn't video the first 5 times. It was truly embarrassing to say the least.

Go slow, make the correct connections, and don't force anything. I prefer to be the only person on the deck when raising the mast. Although it is nice to have another person on the ground to help you if you drop something or forget something in the truck.

I've only got one more weekend in New England and the weather is absolutely beautiful. Time to go get the boat ready for a weekend on the water in Boston Harbor. Florida here I come!

Cheers,
Ted