[Rhodes22-list] Sneaky leak

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Apr 2 18:26:07 EDT 2015

Eureka!  I found a pesky, sneaky, leaky!  It was so obvious it was right in front of my eyes!....literally.  As you may remember i replaced my pennant hose and stopped a major leak on rainy days! However i still was getting about 4-8 ounces per hour of rain.  Well...as you may have noticed the upper through hull in front of the companionway is in the groove and the flange has to be cut to fit.  Well the bedding material failed and there is a trickle of water running down beside the through hull under the flange!
Easy fix....re-bed with 3m 4200!

Bob (palatka)