[Rhodes22-list] Docking and anchor lines

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Apr 21 12:54:13 EDT 2015

Hi Mary Lou,
Wow, I never knew of that recommendation from Fortress. Thanks. And I agree
that when one anchors in shallow water and mud bottoms, less chain is
necessary.

We also carried a weight that could attach to the line rode and slide down
to the bottom via a small line attached to the top of the weight. Can't
recall its name right now but adding that could effectively increase one's
catenary force.

-----
Warmest regards,

Reid K. Hester, Ph.D.