[Rhodes22-list] Lowering motor on electric lift if battery dies?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Apr 22 09:49:29 EDT 2015

I wondered the same thing as when I raised my motor last time it struggled as the battery hadn't been well charged.  Do you have more than one battery on the boat?  Maybe swap them out or use jumper cables from one to the other?  And I would think the battery would have to be really dead to not allow the motor to be lowered.  And can't say I've ever heard of anyone experiencing this issue. - Rob

Rob Lowe