[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Apr 24 09:27:42 EDT 2015

I certainly will...there's too many interesting things on this blog not to
be part of it and getting to know Stan and the guys at the plant has been a
great experience.

The plan for this year is to do a little East coast cruising this summer
and then get down Mexico and Belize over the winter.

I going to miss the Rhodes 22 as she makes sailing so easy and as a result
you sail more often. The 44 will need a little more preparation, but it's
an adventure I want to experience before I get too old.

All the best
Richard

BTW I am still doing boat deliveries if anyone is interested.