[Rhodes22-list] 1977 for free

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Aug 1 20:04:25 EDT 2015

Todd that would be wonderful..I will pay you for them + shipping..I am in
Florida..would that be possible....my e-mail  _sealady293 at aol_
(mailto:sealady293 at aol)     I would like  the two on the front of the boat.....we are
refitting a Rhodes 22 and ours are  damaged...ty ty  Helen

In a message dated 8/1/2015 7:04:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,