[Rhodes22-list] 1977 for free

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Aug 4 20:59:26 EDT 2015

Hey Todd,
looking for an old Rhodes trailer to ship Enosis over to Italy next
spring.  Could this be such a trailer?  I will sell my pristine almost 2003
trailer and buy a "throw-away-trailer".  Starting the Canada trip in
earnest on Saturday, then Mexico in the Winter, then Fla. and the Keys and
Bahamas in early Spring.  Be up in Baltimore in early May to ship Enosis
over to Italy then.  I'm in Ellicott City Md. for a couple more days.

Chris G
SV Enosis